Wednesday, February 10, 2010

About Me

My name is Revii Lagoon, I have been playing EVE Online since October 2009. I am a relevantly new player, but in the few months that I have played EVE, I have taken an interest in exploration. I have had to learn mostly everything there is to exploration by myself with a little help from starter guides, but for the most part I have developed my own techniques for doing various things. I currently am a member of Eclipse Industries [ECLIN]. My base of operations is in the Khanid and Domain regions mostly. From here I go out looking for exploration sites as well as run wormhole sites with friends. I usually run with an Estonian named Anti Kondor, we usually do stupid stuff in wormholes that involve us getting killed or wasting time doing stupid things for our own enjoyment.

Some of my more enjoyable activities in wormhole space involve learning how to outsmart every single person in a wormhole, and finding ways to kill them. Aside from wormhole space, I enjoy spending my time scanning the systems surrounding my home base for possible sites to exploit. Deadspace complexes, Magnometric sites, Radar sites, Gravimetric sites, I enjoy doing most of them even if it doesn't mean a whole lot of profit. Since I am based out of an Amarr region, I mostly encounter Blood Raider related sites, but sometime I would like to broaden the scope of my search into different regions of space, to see what they have to offer and what possible adventures could await me.

No comments:

Post a Comment